Stuffed squid “Snow White”
carcass squid – 4 pieces
carrots – 1 pc .;
crab sticks – 8 pcs .;
Chicken Eggs – 2 pcs .;
cooked rice – 1 cup;
garlic, salt, herbs – to taste;
mayonnaise – 150 to 200 grams.
1. If necessary, clean the squid, if you have purchased already cleaned carcasses, the problem is somewhat simplified, then cook them is not necessary, just enough to defreeze.
2. Boil rice until half cooked state in lightly salted water.
3. Boil hard boiled eggs, then chop them finely.
4. Crab sticks as finely cut.
5. Grate the carrots.
6. Add the garlic and parsley.
7. Rice, eggs, crab sticks, carrot, garlic and herbs, mix and dressed with mayonnaise.
8. The resulting mass of squid farshiruem.
9. Grease the form of vegetable oil or pan, coat with another carcass of squid on top with mayonnaise and put in preheated oven (220 degrees) for about half an hour.
An excellent lunch or dinner ready. It’s time to the table.
Enjoy your meal