Wonderful baking – Tart taten
Apple 3 pieces
Flaky dough 250g
Sugar 150 g
Butter 50 g
1. Place the saucepan over medium heat, or a large bowl, pour 40 ml of water and add sugar in small portions, stirring with a whisk constantly to do not burn. Caramel should get rich brown.
2. Baking vystelit baking paper, pour the hot caramel on it and give to spread over the entire sheet, lifting it by the edges. Leave for ten minutes, to the point, and then a knife to divide the plate into small pieces. Cover them in four richly oiled silicone mold – so as to completely close the bottom.
3. Apples are clean, remove the core. One cut in half, and each half – slices of 2 mm thickness. To cover all forms of caramel apple slices layer. The remaining two apples cut into cubes of about 1.5 cm and fill a form – with a slide, the volume will decrease when baking.
4. Apples with caramel on twelve minutes in the oven, preheated to 180 degrees. Roll out the dough to a thickness of a layer of 2-3 mm and cut circles Cutter diameter 1.5 cm longer form, and then cover each circle of dough and tuck the edges of the spoon inside. Bake for twenty minutes at the same temperature.
5. Remove from oven Tartu, turn the dough down on the plate, give the dish a few minutes to cool down and carefully remove the mold to prevent damage to the apples. Coat the bottom of each mini pie small amount of butter – to shine.