Tart with ricotta, lemon zest and candied fruits
Flaky dough 400g
Wheat flour 50g
Lemon zest 2 tablespoons
Ricotta cheese 300g
Mascarpone cheese 200g
Candied 200 g
Powdered sugar 125 g
Egg 6 chicken pieces
1. In a large bowl, mix the ricotta, mascarpone, candied fruit and 100 grams of powdered sugar. Add the yolks to the mixture 5. Stir until the mixture is smooth with a splash of candied fruits.
2. In a large bowl, beat whites clean. When they begin to turn white, add the remaining powdered sugar and beat until a strong foam. A large metal spoon gently introduce the proteins in the mixture with the ricotta and mascarpone.
3. Roll out the puff pastry on a floured table to the small circle with a diameter of 25 cm. Carefully wind the dough onto the rolling pin and transfer to a baking tin. Spread the dough in shape, pressing the dough evenly to the bottom and a side. Hire rolling pin on top to sides, cut unnecessary edges of the dough.
4. Pour the cheese filling in a form with the dough.
5. Whisk the remaining egg yolk and beat the brush to grease the edge of Tartu. Bake in oven for 30 minutes at 180 degrees – until dough propechetsya. Filling harden, but the center should remain slightly mobile.
6. Give Tartu a couple of hours on it to cool down. Before serving, sprinkle with lemon peel.