Thai Spring rolls
Cabbage 100 g
Carrot 1 piece
Bean sprouts 100 g
Rice noodles 50g
2 cloves garlic
Soy sauce 2 tablespoons
Rice Paper 8 pieces
Vegetable oil 3 tablespoons
1. Rice noodles put in bowl and pour hot water and leave for five minutes, then discard in a colander and dry shortened by cutting across the sharp knife, two or three times (depending on how long will spring rolls).
2. Carrots and cabbage cut into thin strips the same. Garlic peel and finely chop with a sharp knife or crush in chesnokodavilke.
3. The well-heated wok pour a tablespoon of vegetable oil and garlic throw. Fry thirty seconds. Then add the cabbage, carrots and sprouts. Fry, stirring, for another minute.
4. At the last moment to throw in the chopped Wok rice noodles, mix gently with vegetables, add a tablespoon of soy sauce and then remove the pan from the heat.
5. In a wide pan or bowl of cold water to soak for thirty seconds one after the other all the sheets of rice paper. Transfer to a cutting board wide.
6. At the center of each sheet of rice paper to lay out about a tablespoon of vegetable stuffing and wrap tight envelope.
7. In a frying pan heat the remaining tablespoon of vegetable oil, put the spring rolls and fry on each side of the two – two and a half minutes.
8. Ready to shift the spring rolls from the pan onto a paper towel and dry well. Then put on a plate – four spring rolls per serving – and serve with spicy chili sauce.