Timbay with avocado and tuna
Avocado 1 piece
Tomato 1 piece
Canned tuna in oil 1 can
1 bunch arugula
Olive oil 1 teaspoon
Sea salt to taste
Lemon juice 1 teaspoon
Garlic finely chopped 1 clove
1. Cut the avocados in half, remove seeds (knife beat on it crosswise – when hit 2 times, hold the knife into the bone with a knife and it can easily be released from the pulp).
2. Use the fork are made of mashed avocado, sprinkle it with lemon juice and add 1-2 teaspoons of olive oil, a clove of extruded (or ground), garlic, pepper and salt to taste.
3. good ripe tomato at the bottom make a cut crosswise, lower by 1-2 minutes in boiling water.
4. Let cool, peel and cut into cubes, remove the seeds and juice. At the dish put a layer of avocado, then cut a tomato, and top canned tuna.
5. Garnish with arugula or green onion.