Tiradito of seabass
Fillet of sea bass 1 piece
Cucumbers 1 piece
Celery ¼ pieces
Radishes ½ pieces
Green onions 1 stalk
Olive oil 2 tablespoons
Lemon juice 1 tablespoon
White pepper powder to taste
Salt to taste
1. Cut one medium-sized cucumber on the subtle, almost transparent slices. Choose a small plate and tightly, one by one, without gaps and overlaps put her cucumber circles. This will be the background for the fish flavor and visual: greens will shine through a layer of fibers seabass.
2. seabass fillet lay before him on board and conducting myself long fish with a knife, carefully cut thin plates, is from the fillets skin is not left alone. If this is the skin accidentally fall on pieces of flesh, it should be cut off. Put the fish on a plate Cucumber – the same thick and thin, like the previous one.
3. Squeeze about a quarter of a lemon – for tiradito need one tablespoon of fresh lemon juice. Mix it in a small container with two tablespoons of olive oil. The fragrant oil you take, the better. Mix vigorously need to drink turned turbid, homogeneous mass, diverging into different layers.
4. Lightly salt and pepper the fish spread out on a plate. Pepper can be black, but the best fit freshly ground white: he is fragrant. Then spoon the mixture to grease seabass oil and lemon juice. How generously pour oil – a matter of taste and the question of how you want to keep the taste of raw fish.
5. Cut the celery finest long plates, half of fresh radish – such as a thin crescent, and one feather green onions cut in small rings. Expanded mesh on fish celery and arrange on top of the hill of radishes and onions. All this over a little sprinkle with salt and pepper.