Tiramisu with mascarpone cheese
Egg chicken 2 pieces
Mascarpone cheese 250g
Cookies Savoiardi 30 pieces
Powdered sugar 75g
Coffee strong 200ml
Coffee liqueur 4 tablespoons
Cocoa powder 80g
1. Put the mascarpone in a wide bowl and whisk vigorously spatula or whisk until smooth – the consistency of the cheese should be almost as delicate as that of heavy cream or thick cream.
2. Separate the whites from the yolks. In a bowl, beat the egg yolks and caster sugar until white and the resulting mass gradually add to the mascarpone, whisk together the whipping. Separately, whip the whites and then – one spoon – gently stir in the egg yolks and mascarpone mixture.
3. Mix the chilled strong coffee with four tablespoons of rum in a wide bowl or plate with low margins – capacity must be such that it was convenient to dip cookies entirely.
4. Carefully dip in a mixture of coffee and rum-third or half Savoiardi – depending on the width of the form in which you wish to submit a dessert. If the shape is not too wide, three-layer tiramisu can be made by taking ten pieces Savoiardi per layer.
5. impregnated cookies lay on the bottom of the form, fill in the top third of the mascarpone cream. Dip biscuits in the second portion of the coffee mixture and tightly put on the cream. Top with a second layer of mascarpone cream. Then – the remaining soaked biscuits.
6. Pour the top layer Savoiardi remaining cream and lightly knock on the sides form a spatula to raze layers and cookies plunged into the cream. Put in the fridge form at least three hours, and preferably – over night.
7. Before serving, sprinkle the finished dessert cocoa – for these purposes it is better to use a fine sieve, on the surface there was no lumps and obtain a uniform layer.
8. With a sharp knife carefully cut the tiramisu into portions and arrange on plates. Serve the dessert immediately, before the cream has time to warm up to room temperature and begins to melt.