Tiramisu with strawberries
You will need:
Biscuits (Savoiardi) 200 g
Strawberries, frozen 250g
Orange juice 100ml
Granulated sugar 90 g
Egg white 2 pcs.
Lemon juice 5 ml
Egg yolk 2 pieces.
Mascarpone 250 g
How to cook:
1. tiramisu need special biscuits Savoiardi that you can buy ready-made or make yourself.
2. Strawberries defrost, connect with the juice and liqueur and whisk well in a blender until a homogeneous puree.
3. proteins add sugar, 2 tablespoons water, a teaspoon of lemon juice, put in a water bath and beat first 4 minutes on low speed until the sugar dissolves, then increase the speed to high and beat for another 4 minutes. The cream will thicken much, it is necessary to remove from the heat and continue whisking for 3-4 minutes until it has cooled down.
4. Mix the egg yolks with the remaining sugar and beat in a water bath until white (3-4 minutes).
5. mascarpone mash well with a spoon and stir, gradually add the beaten egg yolks. It is better not to use an electric mixer to exfoliate not mascarpone.
6. In the resulting cream gently stir in beaten egg whites.
7. In a large or small portions form molds put a little cream (1.5-2 cm). Savoyardy one dip both sides in strawberry impregnation, and firmly lay on top of the cream.
8. Put a layer of soaked biscuits finely sliced strawberries. Then repeat again a layer of cream, cookies, strawberry-cream. Cover tiramisu film and refrigerate for 3-4 hours or longer.
9. dessert garnish of chopped fresh strawberries. If you wish, sprinkle with cinnamon, it emphasizes the good taste.