Tomato soup with seafood
Seafood mix 250g
Onion 1 clove
3 cloves garlic
Sweet pepper 1 piece
Tomato 1 piece
Tomato juice 350 g
Saffron 1 tsp
Herbs of Provence 1 teaspoon
Dried basil 1 teaspoon
Lemon juice 1 tablespoon
Egg chicken 2 pieces
1. Frozen reptiles lay in a deep bowl and pour boiling water. Leave on for five to seven minutes, then discard in a colander and dry. Transfer to a saucepan, add 500 ml of water and place over medium heat.
2. Meanwhile, in a pan heat a tablespoon of oil and fry it chopped onion and garlic until golden brown. The resulting fried add to pan with the creatures.
3. Tomato and sweet pepper cut into small cubes. Throw into the same pan, where they cook the onion and garlic, and quickly fry, stirring constantly for a couple of minutes, no longer.
4. Add the roasted vegetables in the pan. Stir the soup, bring to a boil. Lightly season with salt and toss a few peas black pepper.
5. Pour the tomato juice. Add saffron mixture of Provencal herbs (in a good mixture of Provencal include basil, oregano, rosemary, savory and thyme) and dried basil. Again, bring the soup to a boil.
6. Squeeze in a pot about a tablespoon of lemon juice. Prevent and give the soup simmer for another five minutes to seven. Meanwhile, in small bowl, beat eggs.
7. pour a thin stream into boiling soup beaten eggs, stirring constantly with a spoon liquid. Remove the pan from the heat, cover and leave for five minutes.
8. Ready soup cool slightly and pour plates. Each portion of soup can be further sprinkle with black pepper and sprinkle with lemon juice.