Chicken – 1 pc.
Young zucchini – 1-2 pieces.
Carrot – 1 pc.
Onions – 1 pc.
Ripe tomatoes – 3-4 pcs.
Garlic – 1-2 cloves
Olive oil – 2 tbsp. l.
Salt, black pepper, sugar, dried aromatic herbs, fresh dill – to taste
1. First prepare the tomato puree and fresh ripe tomatoes. If not very ripe tomatoes, is to take a jar of canned pulp. Or the most extreme case of tomato juice, although I do not welcome it. Yes, the important point is not a lot of tomatoes. Scald the tomatoes with boiling water and remove their skin. Cut tomatoes crosswise into two halves and remove the seeds with a spoon. Cut the growth zone, ponytail. The pulp is folded into a blender and grind to a state of mashed potatoes. This will be the basis of tomato soup.
2. Onion peel and finely chop. Also, peel and finely chop the garlic. Carrot peel and cut into small cubes.
3. Squash if they are young, do not need to be cleaned. Just cut them into cubes. Or cut into four pieces and cut into slices across the width of 1.5 cm. It will be fine.
4. In a skillet heat the 2 tablespoons. l. olive oil and fry the chopped onion in it for 2-3 minutes.
5. Add the garlic to the skillet and chopped carrots. A little salt and pepper and continue to stir fry over medium heat for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
6. Cut the chicken into pieces. Size cutting arbitrarily, but I recommend no bigger than sliced zucchini. Add fillets in a skillet and fry until chicken turns white. This usually 5-6 minutes. At this point, you can add aromatic herbs, they do not interfere. There are good options for the Mediterranean or Italian herb mixes. Add to taste.
7. Add the sliced zucchini.
8. Pour into a saucepan quarter cup of water and simmer, covered all over low heat for 20-25 minutes. Bear in mind that chicken and zucchini give plenty of fluids, so do not fill up too much water.
9. Add the cooked tomato puree and 1 hr. Liter. sugar. If the soup seems too thick you – add a little water, preferably white table wine.
10. Boil all 10 minutes after boiling.
11. Ready to pour soup into bowls and garnish with fresh dill.