Tuna steak with a side dish from brussels sprouts
Brussels sprouts 300 g
Olive oil 1 ml
Sesame oil 1 teaspoon
Soy sauce 1 tablespoon
Lemon juice 1 teaspoon
Garlic finely chopped 2 cloves
Walnut nutmeg powder to taste
Salt to taste
Ground black pepper to taste
1. Make the marinade by mixing in a deep bowl 10 ml of olive oil and a teaspoon of sesame oil, a tablespoon of soy sauce, lemon juice and two finely chopped cloves of garlic, a pinch of black pepper and salt.
2. Tuna fillet with a sharp knife to cut two thick steaks about 2-2.5 cm each. The fish for this recipe, it is imperative to use a chilled, but not frozen, and it is not necessary to add salt – fresh meat absorbs the marinade well.
3. Tuna Slices put in a bowl with sesame and garlic marinade and carefully roll it from all sides. Leave the tuna to marinate for twenty to thirty minutes.
4. In a small saucepan, boil water, lightly salt the and throw it sprouts. Blanch for five to seven minutes, but no longer – or cabbage will lose color and flavor. Tilt in a colander and dry.
5. On high heat, heat the grill pan. Drop of olive oil on it and put the tuna steaks. Fry for five minutes on each side – until the crust, while inside the tuna should remain pink.
6. The remaining garlic clove crushed carefully with a sharp knife. Heat a small skillet over medium heat, add the remaining olive oil with butter.
7. Quit the cabbage in the pan, stir, add the chopped garlic and a couple of pinches of ground nutmeg. Again, stir and fry until light golden brown.
8. put the steaks on a plate with roasted Brussels sprouts, slightly watering garlic and nutmeg on top of the oil from the pan. And serve immediately.