Recipe Tyrolean pie
½ cup sugar
1 tsp. Baking powder
1.5 cups flour
500 g berries or fruit (it can be cherries, raspberries, apricots, pitted)
2 tbsp. spoon of vanilla sugar
1. First we need to soften the butter, add the eggs and sugar. All this stir until smooth consistency. Next you need to sift the flour with salt and baking powder. This mixture should be added to the resulting egg mixture and knead the dough uniform.
2. Then put the form of baking paper to shift in her half of the dough, while it is well compacted into a mold and make the bumpers. The remaining half of the dough in the refrigerator away for thirty minutes, the dough solidified.
3. Preheat oven to 160 degrees.
4. Put in the oven to form the dough for five minutes. After five minutes is necessary to increase the temperature to 190 degrees and bake for seven minutes.
5. At the time, until the dough is baked, it is necessary to mix the fruit or berries with vanilla sugar (if it’s fruit, they must be cut into small pieces).
6. Take out the form with the dough from the oven and put it on the cake stuffed with berries and fruktov.To dough, which has been in the refrigerator, get, grate and sprinkle over the fruit and bake for another half hour.