Veal with red pepper and orange in a pot
Veal 300 g
Oranges 1 piece
Celery to taste
Red bell pepper 1 piece
A pinch of cayenne pepper
Dijon mustard 1.5 tablespoons
1 tablespoon sugar
Sea salt to taste
Ground black pepper to taste
½ lemon pieces
Vegetable oil 1 tablespoon
Jasmine Rice 100g
1. veal cut into small pieces (about 2×2 cm), put the pieces in a bowl and squeeze the juice of half a lemon. Thoroughly mix the meat with the juice and leave to marinate for thirty minutes.
2. A large orange cut into two pieces, cut off one circle, to be postponed. Squeeze both halves of orange juice in a small saucepan, add sugar, bring to a boil and cook over medium heat for seven to ten minutes (syrup should thicken slightly).
3. In a skillet heat the tablespoon of vegetable oil, throw cubes and quickly fry the beef on all sides until light rosy hue. At the very end add salt and pepper.
4. Transfer the fried meat in a small fireproof clay pot. Pour veal warm orange syrup.
5. celery clean sharp knife or peeler from the top of the hard layer, finely chop and put it on top of the meat.
6. Red pepper cut into half rings, and put on top of celery. Coat it with a thin layer of Dijon mustard and sprinkle a little cayenne pepper.
7. On top of the peppers to put pending circle orange (peel off his cut is not necessary – it will add flavor to meat and vegetables), as well to grease a small amount of mustard and sprinkle with cinnamon.
8. Bake the veal in a preheated 200 degree oven for one hour. The finished meat is removed from the oven, cool slightly and serve directly in the pot.