Vegetable soup diet
1 large carrot
2 cloves garlic
250 grams of mushrooms
1 tbsp olive oil
500g white cabbage
1 small zucchini
150 g frozen green beans (you can not add)
400 ml of chopped tomatoes in their own juice or 400 ml of tomato juice 1 tablespoon + tomato paste
2 liters of chicken broth without salt
1 tsp Italian herbs mixture
salt and pepper – to taste
1. Carrots and mushrooms cut into thin slices, onion – rings, garlic finely chop.
2. In a large saucepan heat the thick-walled 50 ml of water and olive oil, add chopped onion, carrots, garlic and mushrooms. Simmer for 5-7 minutes over medium heat.
3. Add cabbage, sliced zucchini and remaining ingredients except salt and pepper.
4. Cover and cook for 2 hours on very low heat. At the end, add salt and pepper.
5. It is recommended to brew before drinking day.