Warm salad of green beans
Green haricot beans 400g
Cherry tomatoes 200g
Sesame seeds 1 tablespoon
Olive oil 2 tablespoons
Lemons 1 piece
Green basil 5 Stem
Sea salt to taste
Ground black pepper to taste
1. Beans are ready to put in a double boiler and cook in boiling water for 2-3 minutes.
2. While the beans are ready – we cut each tomato half.
3. Squeeze the juice from a lemon, mix it with olive oil, add salt, pepper, basil and sesame.
4. fill with cherry halves of the sauce.
5. Add the tomatoes to a bowl in hot bean sauce.
6. Stir and serve immediately.