Warm salad with grilled cheese
Soft cheese 120g
Tomato 1 piece
Wheat flour 1 tablespoon
A mixture of lettuce 1 bunch
½ cucumber pieces
Italian Dressing 4 tbsp
Pine nut 20g
Olive oil 3 tablespoons
Red onion ⅓ head
1. Cheese cut into 1 cm thick slices, and roll in flour.
2. Put the slices on preheated grill pan with 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Turn.
3. On 1 tablespoon oil to fry lightly pine nuts.
4. Tomatoes and cucumbers cut into large pieces. Onion – half rings.
5. Salad big break and put on the bottom layer, then the vegetables, then cheese and pine nuts.
6. Serve with Italian salad dressing.