Warm salad with potatoes and octopus
The stalk of celery with leaves 1.5 pieces
Octopus 1 piece
½ carrot pieces
Onion 1 clove
Lemons 2 pieces
Potatoes are a young 15 pieces
Olives 4 pieces
Sun-dried tomatoes 5 pieces
Cherry tomatoes 4 pieces
2 cloves garlic
Capers 4 pieces
Arugula 15 g
2 stalks of parsley
Basil leaves 4 pieces
Dry white wine 50 ml
Olive oil 2 tablespoons
Bay leaf 3 pieces
Salt to taste
Ground black pepper to taste
1. If you do not have already cooked octopus, it is necessary to do his cooking. Half large carrots and onions cut into large semicircles, a stalk of celery – large pieces (leaves to postpone – they come in handy for decorating salad), one of the lemons divided into eight parts.
2. The largest pot in the house filled with water (not completely: should remain a place for octopus) and put on fire. When the water comes to a boil, throw in a pot four or five wine corks, put sliced vegetables with lemon and a good handful of salt. Pour the wine.
3. Octopus rinse thoroughly, and then solemnly put it in boiling water and boil it for three and a half – four hours until it is soft enough. From the finished and cooled down to cut the tentacles of an octopus. One portion of salad need one antenna thus one can make octopus eight portions. You need to leave a little broth.
4. In a small saucepan pour water, put on the fire, salt and toss three bay leaves and half a dozen young small potatoes. Bring to a boil and cook for five minutes, potatoes should not be seethe. Ready to take out the potatoes from the pan and cool on a dish to pass. Medium-sized cut on the bias polsteblya celery. And then stripped naked chilled potatoes.
5. In a saucepan heated splash tablespoon olive oil and put a tentacle. Add olives and celery. Then put the potatoes and five dried tomatoes. Continuity and to put the leaves with two sprigs of parsley, salt, squeeze half a lemon, throw the garlic and cook a minute or two, stirring the contents.
6. Add another tablespoon of oil, a few tablespoons of octopus broth, squeeze the other half of lemon. Stir and remove from heat, place in a saucepan four halved cherry tomatoes and stir again, so they soaked in the juices and flavors.
7. At the plate, first lay a rolled almost closed ring of tentacles. In the middle gradually put the potatoes, tomatoes and other content a saucepan.
8. In an empty saucepan put a small bunch of arugula, stir and put on lettuce leaves oiled. Garnish with large capers, basil and celery and pepper and pour the remaining oil in a skillet. Serve at once – until the salad is hot.