Yoghurt ice cream with avocado and cucumber
Avocado 1 piece
Sugar 75 g
Sugar 1 tablespoon vanilla
Cucumbers 1 piece
Lime juice 6 tablespoons
Yogurt dessert 150 g
1. Avocado put on a cutting board and cut in half lengthwise, avoiding bone and slowly turning the fruit around its axis. Carefully hand split halves, remove the seeds, remove the skins. Cut the flesh into small cubes.
2. One large or two small cucumber peel (and, if necessary, take a teaspoon of large seeds) and cut into cubes, too. Fold along with the avocado in a bowl of a blender or food processor.
3. Add the lime juice. The juice from limes to squeeze convenient manual citrus press or just your hands. Beat until smooth.
4. Add the vanilla sugar and a regular, once again beat, then add the yogurt and whisk the mixture into the air mass. Transfer the weight of the container and put into the freezer for nine hours. Every three hours, the mixture should be stirred thoroughly with a fork or whisk blender to get rid of the ice crystals.
5. Half an hour before feeding container of ice cream from the freezer to the refrigerator to rearrange – the mass must be soft enough to be easy to take the spoon.
6. Spoon for ice cream or a regular table spoon to lay out three scoops of ice cream per serving. Before you take the ice cream spoon, you can put it in a glass of warm water – then the balls easily slip on the plate. Garnish with fresh mint.